Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Come ON!

I walked through the office to hear on the TV people are upset because at some grade school kids were encouraged to 'cross dress' for wacky week. They're not saying, "Hey, try looking like the opposite gender.. you might find you like it more and you'll totally reject heterosexuality!"... they're just being silly. People have done that for as long as I can remember, and surely before that even. Guys were always dressing up as girls for Halloween when I went to school.. mainly in High School.. but I don't remember much of grade school :) And I remember going to a musical, can't think of the name of it right now, where Navy guys were dressed as women for a skit they were doing. I'm quite certain that musical was around before I was. Why does everything have to be so serious anymore? I'm about 2 news reports away from moving to ... somewhere they still have a sense of humor.

Musical is 'South Pacific'. There was a part where they dressed as women, right? At any rate. People need to LIGHTEN UP! Man!