Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dream Log

What about Sarah?!
Lastnights dream was really odd.  I was trying to help a friend of mine get her daughter into her apartment.  Seems she had lost her key, so we had to pick her up.  I was with my my friend, and 2 other people she knew.  I received a phone call, my ID read 'Sarah 1'.  I don't have anyone in my phone under 'Sarah 1'.. so that was odd.  She sounded really frantic and upset, but kind of drugged out and mellow.  It was a really odd conversation.  She kept going on and on that I was the only one she could talk to, and how sad she was.  Then she would get excited and freak out and talk really crazy.. then get all down again.  Like she was on drugs.  I didn't want to tell her that I didn't know who she was, since she kept going on and on about how I was her best friend and she had nobody else to talk to.  I know 2 people named Sarah, she wasn't either of them.  Nothing she said made any sense, and I was having a hard time reasoning with her.  She didn't want to meet.  She kept telling me she left me a 'bag in the flowers'.  I was then at the university campus.  My friends daughter lived there.  I was wandering around, listening to her on the phone.  I don't know why, I think I felt she was around there and I was trying to see if I could see her on the phone.  I walked by some flowers planted in a large concrete box, and I noticed there was a small paper bag wadded into a ball.  I just kept walking.  She ended up hanging up, and I stood there confused.  Some guy standing right by me, and was watching me.  I started to walk off and he stopped me, "Hey, you're supposed to get the bag.  It's right there.".. he pointed at the bag in the flowers.  I immediately asked him if he knew Sarah.  "No, she called me and told me to make sure you found the bag."  I had no idea what was going on.  He had money she had left him, too, to make sure he would do the job.  Then all these different students kept coming up and giving me hints on how to find Sarah, or to try to help me ask around.  I found cash in the bag, and was even more confused and concerned.  I figured she was going to kill herself, so she was leaving me money or something.  We asked everyone, and I just kept seeing people pass this little wad of cash around.  They would each take a little, then say to the next person.. "It's your turn to try to help."...??  I was really stressing out at this point because they were all very distracted with the cash, and busy passing it around.. instead of helping me figure out who this lady was.  And they all seemed to have knowledge about her, but nobody would tell me who she was... they would just pass me to the next student.  We ended up in a large classroom, and there was a lady at the front of the room.

It seems that I was some sort of student/teacher experiment.  She wanted to see if people would be willing to help me find her for money, versus just trying to help.  She was so pleased with herself for planning this test of human nature, and that we did actually end up finding her.  She had given different students different tips to reach the end.  I was so pissed off I woke up.  I was so frustrated having to explain to each student that I was trying to find Sarah, and what she sounded like.. and that I thought she was going to kill herself.  And they would take me about 10 feet, then pass me to the next person, instead of staying with me to help find her.  Ugh.  I should have stabbed that lady before I woke up :)