Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Moment of Zen :)

So my dad moved in today. It went well, he hired movers and helpers and such so he didn't have to lift things.. and that was great. So he's in his room now .. which is next to my office .. and I can hear him over there sorting through his things. Monkey wandered in there with his homework and is laying on the floor while my dad does his thing.. and it's just sorta calming now. I know MrNV is not super thrilled about my dad moving in, but I think it's going to work out. And I just have a calm knowing that he needed to be in a happy place.. and that we are able to be it. And I like knowing that if something happens, we're here to help him. He's getting old and simple tasks can sometimes be a challenge. So, it's a good day. I certainly hope it doesn't turn out to be a mistake.